Yield: ½ sheet pan
3/4 lb. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
17 oz. Butter
15 oz. Eggs
2 ¼ lb. Sugar
3/4 oz. Vanilla
10 oz. Cake flour
9 oz. Nuts (chef’s choice)
1. Melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla; beat until lemon-colored
3. Add chocolate and butter to egg mixture, tempering the eggs first
4. Gently fold in flour
5. Fold in ¾ of nuts and, pour batter into a sheet pan. Sprinkle remaining nuts on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until done or until brownie is firm to the touch on top.